Hi All,
Im new to this forum, and just got back into helis again thanks to the 130x. havent flown since 1992 and how things have changed.
I have to say the 130x is awesome, it had the shakes at the start but sorted with the gromet mod, this thing is stable.
I have never done 3d before but after some time on the sim and 15 packs i can now flip any way, roll, loop, hover inverted 6" of the ground, never had so much rc fun.
I have a question I fly with a futaba 10c and wanted to check my pitch limits it bogs down a bit with full pitch, I have reduced amount and it has helped.
Can someone tell me the futaba settings or the distance the blades move from full - to + pitch when they are folded back or the amount the swashplate moves from - to + ?
Thanks
John
Im new to this forum, and just got back into helis again thanks to the 130x. havent flown since 1992 and how things have changed.
I have to say the 130x is awesome, it had the shakes at the start but sorted with the gromet mod, this thing is stable.
I have never done 3d before but after some time on the sim and 15 packs i can now flip any way, roll, loop, hover inverted 6" of the ground, never had so much rc fun.
I have a question I fly with a futaba 10c and wanted to check my pitch limits it bogs down a bit with full pitch, I have reduced amount and it has helped.
Can someone tell me the futaba settings or the distance the blades move from full - to + pitch when they are folded back or the amount the swashplate moves from - to + ?
Thanks
John