Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3GX, Switchglo pro and Aux 3 throttle activation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 3GX, Switchglo pro and Aux 3 throttle activation

    I'm really confused- my switch glo pro on the N5C is linked into the Aux output on the 3GX unit and it is working from the pitch trim lever on my DSX9, so it switches on fine and self cancels ie that part of the system is working. What I cannot work out is why the throttle servo actuates when I use the lever- when I switch on the Glopro, the throttle servo goes to max throttle, so needless to say I have not tried starting it yet!!!!!

    The transmitter settings are identical to the ones for my 700 and Velo 90, yet the throttle does not actuate on these. The only difference is that I am using dedicated receivers and Beast Xs on those helis, unlike the N5C where I am using the 3GX with Spektrum satellites.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks

    Alex
    Synergy N5C with 3GX on the bench
    Trex 500 ESP FBL BeastX -soooooooooo fast
    Trex 700 LE Beast X'd and no sticky out bits
    Velocity 90 BeastX FBL-the love affair has begun!
    Newton Abbot Heli CLub where the sun always shines
Working...
X