Just saw align have got a new GP790 gyro comming out, following in the foot steps of the GP750 AND GP780, It looks the exact same design but just diffrent colours, i have to admit i do like the design of the align gyros and find them to be a very good deal for how welll they work!!
Lets hope this one can match a much higher end gyro!!!
● Brand new intelligent control logic providing dynamic gain adjustment by detecting current flying conditions, allowing for consistent pirouetting rates during chaos or other demanding 3D maneuvers.
● Utilizes feed forward control logic to boost rudder starting speed, and increase response sensitivity.
● Utilizes Silicon Micro Machines (SMM) sensor with excellent stability to dramatically reduce in-flight tail drifts.
● Utilizes AHTCS (Active Helicopter Tail Control System) to compensate any drift caused by wind direction and force ,as well as unintended yaw induced by helicopter itself during flight maneuvers.
● Tailor made specifically for use with high speed digital rudder servos. This gyro festures high sensitivity and minimal reaction time, fully utilizing the potential of modern high speed digital rudder servos.
● Features 1520μs pulse wide and 760μs narrow pulse wide frame rate.
● Digital/Analog servo switchable.
● Reverse switch.
● Rudder servo travel limit adjustment (ATV).
● Delay adjustment.
● Gyro locking mode and gain can be adjusted remotely from the transmitter:
1.Mini/Micro heli mode, suitable for T-REX250/450(“STATUS” Red); Medium/large heli mode, suitable for T-REX500/600/700(“STATUS” Green)
2.There are 3 kinds of 760μs narrow pulse wide servos on the market, including Futaba S9251, S9256, BLS251.
● Operating VoltageC 4.5~8.4V
● Current Consumption:<80mA @ 4.8V
● Angular Detection Speed:500 degrees/sec
● Operating Humidity:-20℃~65℃
● RoHS certification.
● Operating Humidity:0%~95%