New Gaui X5 – a New 30 Sized heli TrexMad – Latest News
GAUI X5 will be the final name for this newest 3D flying bird ! Which will available in the early of June. GAUI X5 is a brand new design 500 size helicopter by GAUI. It included with SCORPION 1820w/kv910 BL motor originally which is ready for hard 3D flight!
This heli is used with a pair of 500mm main blades with flybar rod. It runs with tourque rube for the tail system which can reduce the friction so more power will be provided during the flying time.
Moreover there is a new designed canopy with four points mounting. It can reduce the most vibration occurred during the flying time thus the heli will be more stable .
1. Newly designed Main Rotor Head and Swashplate which produce quick control response and the best stability.
2. Kit comes with SCORPION 910KV(1820W) BL Motor / GAUI 100A ESC / 500mm CF Main Blades which provide
the best power efficiency and the best power to weight ratio of all EP helicopters.
3. New layout for Direct-Drive CCPM servos which results in a precisely control to Swashplate.
4. CF main frame combine with integrated CNC servo / motor mounts result in a high rigidity frame cage to withstand
the ultimate power output.
5. Equipped with heavy-duty torque tube driven tail.
Overall length: 1000mm (including cabin & canopy)
Main rotor diameter: 1120mm
Tail rotor diameter: 235mm
Flybar paddle: 64*40*5mm
Tail blade length: 82mm
Overall height: 343 mm
Overall width: 160 mm
Motor: SCORPION 1820w/kv910 BL motor
ESC: 100A ESC
Total weight: 1900g (Equipped with Blades and all electronic gears except Battery).