GAUI X7: Note to self, part II
by, 08-04-2012 at 09:20 AM (286 Views)
continuing here, as part I **LINK*** hit the 10k character limit
- I'm reducing the size of the 2s Rx LiPo from 2500 mAh to 1100 mAh. For one flight, the charger typically puts back 200 mAh. The power consumption is lower than in earlier helis since the HV brushless servos (Outage Torq) are very efficient
- A Hyperion 2s 35C 1100 mAh LiPo weights about 71 grams. For comparison, a Hercules superBEC is 40g plus wiring.IMG_2731.JPG
- Here is my current V-bar setup: X7.vbr
- A mini V-bar mount in the lower front tray is also possible.
- Now switched to full-size V-bar on top front tray, sensor on lower front tray => best solution so far.
- Replaced battery with Hercules SuperBEC.