Before any one blames a beastX unit to be faulty please read this thread.I had a problem with one of my units that caused me to lose control of my new GOBLIN and ended up costing me £250 to fix,the problem was as follows
When the goblin was in the hover it was stable, the moment I touched the tail the heli "went in to one" turned upside down and piled itself in to the deck.Very disheartened, I put it back together replaced the servos,beastx unit,RX and even the bec to make sure I did not go thourgh the same thing again and what do you know... it's perfect now.I then needed to find the cause of it all and all the gear that came out of the goblin went into a 600LE I tested the 600 yesterday ,in the hover it was perfect, turn the govenor on and all hell broke loose the heli snapped to the left but I was quick and caught it and landed it, my first thoughts were that the beastX unit was the culprit I then called Climb Out and had a chat to Ade and at first my thoughts were that they were not going to entertain my findings and although Ade was very helpful it just did not make sence what he was telling me .I've tested the unit after all and went over the setup 20 times over,Ade told me to replace the pad under the unit to a more firmer pad and not the stock one supplied with the unit he then advised me as to why it was better to run a firmer pad and it's all down to harmonic frequency of the vibration that causes this problem. Very reluctantly, I used (on Ade's advice) some ripmax double sided tape and went back to the field expecting it all to end in tears.Now let me say this: I have several beastX units and after taking Ade's advice I can say that this unit that I deemed as faulty is the best most solid unit I have and I'll be doing the same to all my other Helis fitted With beastX units.
The moral of all of this is: don't condem the unit first,take advice from Ade and you will be very happy with the end result.
THANK YOU Ade as I said Yesterday YOU THE MAN!!!