I can't see how I could live with electric only, Charging in a field was the big killer the last time I tried it (with a 6s 600e), I also like engines so I would spend more on another brand if Align stopped making Nitro kits / spares.
I have a feeling though, even if they stopped today the after market manufactures would keep us is specialist nitro parts for a long time.
Flying most weekends at CMFA - Trex 700 V-Bar, Trex 600n V-Bar, Trex 250 BeastX
T-rex 700n LE, 700n LE FBL,600n,RJX X-treme 50, JR DSX9 MK2, Phoenix sim
Have to admit not flown 700n since about September & 600 about dozens since the 700, me leccy's every opportunity.
Today's outlook is fine for flying.
- JR DSX9 ll, Phoenix Sims, Blade Nano, mCP X, 130x.
- Trex 250dfc 3GX, Mini Titan 325se 3G.
- Trex 450pro 3GX, Trex 500EFL 3GX.
- Trex 600NSP 3GX FBL, Trex 700LE 3GX.
- Member of the MK Club
- Flickr Through My Pictures.
- A helicopter is an aircraft that is lifted and propelled by one or more horizontal rotors because Wikipedia said so.